Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 10, 2006

Beep This!!! (A New Song)



I don't listen to the radio hardly ever and so songs that you know very well are new to me when I hear them. Not long ago I heard a song that obviously the censors had got a hold of. I was outraged that this song could be so changed by the obvious censorship in the song. I dug deep and have found the original words intended for this song and have recorded it for you. The censors make it sound perverted but the original which I portray actually show the song to be about a woman who is dating an extraordinary man and struggling with a decision to commit to him. Listening to it for the first time brought a tear to my eye. Everyone will be able to relate to this song as there are pop culture references but hardly any inside jokes. (well maybe 11) Click on the link on the left to hear it. It is called Beep This!!! THE TRUTH WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!

Stock Pool Update:

Matthew Rose 11068.66
Robin White 10729.58
Tim Branscombe 10212.68
Jo Hanson 10066.21
Holly Tatton 9966.54
Darren Croswell 9943.41
Kirk Perry 9886.17
Aaron Perry 9620.38

P.S. I need everyone to buy prosthetics. They make a great Christmas gift.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?