Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 24, 2006

Well I have totally sold out. (Kirk hangs his head in shame) I have a myspace page now. Why now you may ask? Well you see I had a night this week that I couldn't sleep at all. At 4:00 AM I was bored and so I decided to create one. Already I have uncovered several flaws to this inferior to Blogger form of exposing your life to the world. I have been experimenting with html and doing searches for exterior myspace software in order to turn this useless piece of Golgibody waste into something of value. For right now I will be using this site to promote videos I enjoy and musical genius. Featured right now in the song selection is Boytown's instant classic "Special Time of the Month" (not to be listened to by people who say; don't like songs about poop) The two upper videos are Boytown's "I Cry" and under that one is a video of my favourite poker player, Tony G.. Tony is the best trash talker in the history of poker. (I'm not condoning gambling I'm just very entertained by his mouth) Check out the clip if you don't believe me. The music video under that is "Land of Confusion" by Genesis. This amazing song has a video completely done with puppets. I'll put a link on the left under my blogger links, (and another under Kirk's other sites) but you can also go there by typing: www.myspace.com/underquaker . If you have a myspace page I may add you as a friend. All my blogging will still go on here.

This is my Santa face.



Christmas lights, Christmas lights. Jack up your power bill, ruin your life. Christmas lights, Christmas lights. They're bright, and dumb and evil. (another classic song)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?