Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Well this is an obligation post. I know I should post something today but I wasn't sure what to do. I have decided to break copyright law and steal a whole post off of a friends site. This person is named Cassidy Ingersoll. You can check out her blog on a regular basis under cassarole in my Grand Manan blog section. This post was pure genius and even after reading it several times it still makes me titter in places. So read and enjoy the thoughts of Cassidy aka Emmalina wannabe:

1. Elmo watches me while I sleep. Look out my window, he'll be there.
2. I poke badgers with spoons.
3. I'm really glad they found Nemo.
4. (**Sings to the tune of milkshake**) My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they're like, you wanna trade cards?
5. If you live to be one hundred, I want to be one hundred minus a day so I don't have to live without you.
6. I want a taco. You know who can't have a taco? Mr dressup. Because he's dead.
7. You can take my picture by the pool, because I'm the next big thing.
8. I understand that scissors can beat paper. And I get how rock beats scissors, but there's no way that paper can beat rock! Paper is suppose to magically wrap itself around the rock leaving it immobile?! Then why the heck cant paper do this to scissors??! In fact, screw scissors. Why cant paper do this to people?! Why aren't sheets of college-ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students while they attempt to write notes in class?! I'll tell you why! Because paper cant beat anybody! A rock could tear that crap up in about 2 seconds. When I play 'rock paper scissors' I always choose rock. Then, when someone claims they've beaten me with their paper, I punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "Oh crap! I'm sorry! I thought your paper would protect you!" ...


Thank-you Cassarole. (and yes that is they way I'm spelling it.)

Stock Update: November 27

Matthew Rose -11677.84
Robin White -10979.92
Tim Branscombe -10513.33
Elliot Innes -10233.35
Kirk Perry -10119.09
Jo Hanson - 10096.13
Holly Tatton - 10073.08
Darren C - 971034
Aaron Perry - 9487.50

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?