Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ok. Confession time. I've been busy and have not been putting any effort into blogging lately. Why is it that sometimes I feel pressure to perform with each post? I've had some good ideas lately. I think I will be starting a podcast soon. I think I will celebrate Christmas this year. I think nothing would ever stop me from eating at Taco Bell. I think Rosie O'Donnell should be silenced as she just continues to embarrass herself. I think the Bears could win the super bowl. I think Ground Hog Day is just around the corner. I think not making it to this years Euchre tournament sucks. I think terrorism is a bad thing. I think a lot. One thing I do know is my Pampered Chef stuff arrived today and I am sooooo excited to use it. This one thing I know helps me deal with everything else. (except Rosie)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?