Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Warning this post must be read in a Valley Girl accent in order to get its full effect. (for those of you that don't know what that is think the movie "Clueless"

Ok, so like last night I had a Pampered Chef party at my house and it was like soooooooo much fun. Nicole Brown (who is totally my friend) was the leader and she made this pizza thing that was like amazing fer shur. I had the rest of our Bible study come for the end and they wouldn't eat it and this Sabrina girl was like that is grody to the max. I was like What-Everrr As - If and I scarfed down the rest. I mean Duh!!! So I totally bought some stuff. It is sooooo rad not like the sketchy stuff you buy at Walmart. When I get my stuff I'll be like cooking for everyone. Yeah right and "monkeys might come flying out of my butt" I am like totally out now ABC ya.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?