Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ok I don't want to become a "prop blogger" or "progger" (that is my word and can be used for a 10 cent royalty fee) My definition of a progger is someone who never posts unless they are putting up videos or commenting on pictures they put up. I will admit this is my fourth post in a row with a prop but I just couldn't resist this one. I dedicate this video to all Zion Hill campers past, present and future. Those of you that have gone to the camp in the last 4 years will understand this inside joke. Those that haven't may still find the video funny. ('cause it is) So enjoy this video which is called "The First Person in the History of the World to Dance"


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?