Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 15, 2007

Well I went to a Kids in the Way concert on Friday night and was a little disappointed to find out they wouldn't cover Hangin' Tough or Step By Step for me but it was still an enjoyable time. The style of music (screamo) is not my favourite but the crowd was into it which usually makes for a good concert. All of the adults (well 76.4% of them) were buying ear plugs to wear during the music. Since I was one of the oldest human beings there I decided to follow suit and spent a whole dollar of my hard earned money to purchase the earplugs. I stepped into the mosh pit earplugs in place and began to feel the pounding of the bass in my chest as The Kids in the Way raised up a cacophony of sound for us to be enthralled with. 30 seconds later I took out the ear plugs and vowed then and there that I would not become one of the "plug people". On an unrelated note I have a slightly used pair of earplugs that I would be willing to sell for 5 bucks if anyone is interested. The mosh pit was good but a little too much space which caused many people to end up on the floor including myself in the last song. I landed on a child which thankfully cushioned my fall. The highlight of the whole night for me was getting to sleep in the office of the Chris Stephens. (yes that Chris Stephens) In what is sure to be a trend I wore a blinking head lamp into the mosh pit. (glowing cell phones are so last year) I love concerts. They make me feel all gooey inside.

Oh yeah I went to florida. Went to Universal. Had fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?