Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 12, 2007

Blogger is trying to convince me to update my blog. I kind of like my old set up. I've had exactly zero spam if you don't count comments from Andrew Maves, Mike Ross, and more recently Crusty Guy. (I do love those guys but sheeesh) If my blog implodes or freezes up or disappears in the next week it will be because I decided to listen to their advice on how to "improve" my blog. The best way I could improve my blog would be to post more and be less serious than I have been. Let's face it there are not enough blogs out there that deal with the real issues of the day and so with that in mind I am bringing back one of my favourite features and yours. That's right it is the return of the TOP 9 LIST.

Top 9 Most Important Issues of the Day



#7 How can we get American Idol and all its subsidiary shows (Canadian Idol, Australian Idol) off the air? I agree with Al Gore our air is polluted enough get rid of this show. A Country singer won it one year that tells me how much talent is left after Kelly Clarkson (she's amazing) in the U.S.

#6 Who should American's vote for in the next election? I think the choice is obvious. Larry Ghan has been serving well as the Bannock County Commissioner for a while now and people who live in the Bear River watershed should give him yet another chance. It is an exciting time waiting to see who the new commissioner will be.

#5 Should the Canadian National Anthem be changed to the "Candy Mountain" song from Charlie the Unicorn? Again the obvious answer is yes. All amazing creations should be celebrated which is why we have both a Ground Hog Day and a pancake day and a Boxing day. A country that celebrates Groundhogs, pancakes and boxes deserves to have a National Anthem that we can be proud of. (anyone out there that hasn't seen Charlie the Unicorn will immediately go on my Dead to Me list. (Sorry Stephen)

# 4 Should Canada force retirement of all people 40 and older. Don't just dismiss this. If everyone 40 and older left the work force there would be a lot of job openings and unemployment would be history. Also this would mean that there would be no more Gaither concerts as the only people who would be willing to work at them would have been forced into retirement.

#3 I'm done with honouring the name "Pete" and his wonderful creation the "Za" From now on when I flatten out dough put sauce and an array of meats and cheese and onions on top I will be referring to it as Ronza (in honour of Ron Francis) In 2007 Just say no to Peteza.

#2 Seriously can we deport Rosie O'Donnel yet. Her opinion means about as much to me as the annual Country Music Awards. Yes that's right every year they actually honour Country music. ( I think the show only lasts 15 minutes and there are a lot of commercials) Rosie must go. Replace her with Harvey Firestein. His melodic voice is so much better than the nails on a chalkboard squelch that emits itself from the lips of Rosie. 'Nuff said.

#1 The # 1 of my top 9 most important issues of the day is, is Andy Samberg the funniest guy to ever be on Saturday Night Live. The obvious answer is no as that title will always be reserved for Jon Lovitz. But c'mon he is funny. His Digital shorts have literally saved this show. Last week he had a feature Andy Pops into Frame which made me giggle a lot. In fact I'm leaving right now to put the video on my myspace page.

P.S. I have the best song ever on my myspace page.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?