Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 02, 2007

HAPPY GROUND HOG DAY!!!!!



Hopefully before you even read this you will be basking in the joy that is Ground Hog Day. You never know you could receive a Ground Hog Day pastry when you least expect it. I can hardly believe another whole year has passed. I've been counting the days since December 15 which as we all know is 50 days before Ground Hog Day. So even though this officially makes me a progger in order to honour a promise I made to Chris Stephens I have put my first personal video on Youtube. This is my Ground Hog Day gift to the world. Just click on the link and check out my very first public cowbell solo. I know I've lost most of you now as you race to be one of the first to see this video but to those who are still reading please remember the words of Bill Murray in the movie Ground Hog Day: You want a prediction about the weather, you're asking the wrong Phil. I'll give you a winter prediction: "It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?