Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

No props this blog thus breaking the progger streak I was on. I know most of you are wondering how I'm doing after watching Grossman and my Bears Defense totally blow an easy win against an overrated Indy team with a has been quarterback. (Pay me a ton Manning) I'm actually doing quite well. My favourite hockey team is still the Stanley Cup champions. (the Canes who beat Satan's team tonight 2-1) My favourite NRL team is still the world champs. (Brisbane Broncos) And so I had the Sydney Swans and the Chicago Bears in final games as well over this past year. My Lakers and Blue Jays are much improved (both have won numerous titles) and the Toronto Rock will no doubt win the Lacrosse championship again this year. What I'm saying is it would be greedy of me to expect the entire sports world to win for me every time. I've seen every single one of my favourite sports franchises win the championship. Not many other people can say that. In addition to the above teams mentioned I've seen the Uconn Huskies win the national championship twice. I've seen the women Huskies win 5 times. My three favourite tennis players of all time (John McEnroe, Goran Ivanisevic, and Rafael Nadal) have all won majors for me. My favourite poker player (Tony G) has won multiple tournaments. My fav. CFL team (Toronto Argonauts) have won several Grey cups for me. My favourite soccer team (Germany) has won the World cup three times. So what I'm saying is I have nothing left to ask from the sports world. Every championship from now on just adds to my amazing resume. None of you out there can match this list of accomplishments and so I will sigh for your sadness now. Sigh....

P.S. If the Bears sign Garcia in the off season we'll win it next year any ways.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?