Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ok well it is time to do my updates. First of all blogger forced me to switch. I couldn't even log into my account without switching first so this better work. I put a link to the cowbell solo on the left under movies. You have to guess which one it is. I've added two people under blogs and such. The first is called Queen of 5 Alive. This one belongs to Sarah Canney and if she would like to explain her nickname to you I'll let her do that. I'd add her husband but he is a Hab when it comes to blogging. Incidently Sucky Koivu has scored only one goal in 22 games. The second one I added is Next G.S. and that will link you to Keith Drury's blog. The nickname explains itself. Keith is wrong 45% of the time but even then he entertains me. Under Grand Manan bloggers I have added the Mad Catter. This one belongs to Cathy Spicer which I should have added a long time ago but I forgot. The last one is a person I called the Good Laura. There is only one good person I know named Laura and that is of course Laura Tate. That other Laura well we all know what she is really like. So that is it. Just an update and here's to hoping the Habs make it 6 losses in a row.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?