Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 30, 2007

Am I upset? No I'm not upset. I always have faith that the Habs will not make the playoffs. If you remember my prediction at the beginning of the year was that their record would be 0 wins and 82 losses. I realize I was off a little bit but I still believe they will lose the rest of their games. People try to make fun of Carolina right now. I'll be honest I want them to make the playoffs but if they don't it won't crush me. After all they are still the Stanley Cup Champions. Go Toronto. Go New York and New York. Go Tampa Bay and yes go Florida. I think even Florida will pass the Habs before this is done. For those of you out there that don't like my sports posts here is a little something for you.

There once was a boy who was a hab fan
He was eaten by a lion.

The End

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?