Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 12, 2007

My friend Caleb is going to a Weird Al concert in less than 5 hours and he is going without me. He did invite me to go but the whole 24 hour plane ride made it impossible for me to make it in time. I do hope he has the opportunity to play cowbell during the concert. (all real Weird Al fans go to concerts with their own cowbell) Also just a heads up I will be doing another March Madness pool this year. If you want to fax your picks to the church you can at 506-662-8743 or you can email me your picks or call me and I'll write them down. I may look for an online site you can just post them at. It looks like yahoo may be good for that this year. In fact I just created it. Go to yahoo.com and click fantasy sports. Then go to College Hoops Glory and click "sign up now". Click join a group and then click join private group. Group ID # is 92096 and the password is "dukesucks" Fill in your bracket and your done. This may seem complicated but it is rather simple. Invite as many people as you would like.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?