Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Top 27 Weird Al quotes 27-21 and Smell Caleb



Well two updates to my blog. Caleb Lapointe remixed and rerecorded my song I love Your Smell last year and I have failed to post it until now. (for shame) It is over under the Kirk's Downloads. Because I love even my illiterate readers (Scottie) who don't like reading through long lists of Weird Al quotes (like you have something better to do), I will list them here but I have also put the originals together and you can download it over under my new section "Kirk's Top 27 Weird Al quotes" If you can read I'll list them below. Scottie you can listen to them over on the side. (don't be hard on Scottie even some of the Hab coaches struggle with this....It's a hab thing)

#27 You also made yourself look like a jerk in front of millions of people! And you brought shame and disgrace on your family name for generations to come! You don't get to come back tomorrow! You don't even get a lousy copy of our home game!
You're a complete loser!!

#26 Walk real funny, bless my soul Can't play tennis and it's hard to bowl You can't even do the splits now... Say it!
Better call it quits now Now I'm sick of all this dancin' anyhow. Living with a hernia Hurts me bad in a tender location

#25 Use my razor to shave your legs or eat crackers in bed Stomp the poodle till it's flat You could even shove a six-inch railroad spike through my head I could learn to live with that But now I'm begging you down on my bended knees
Oh honey, please don't wear those shoes.

#24 I lost one of my socks in the drier I can't find my wallet and my hair is on fire Just one of those days. It's just one of those days.

#23 I sued Delta Airlines 'Cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey I went there, and it sucked!

#22 'Cause you start out stealing songs, and then you're robbing liquor stores
And selling crack and running over school kids with your car So don't download this song

#21 Put down that chain saw and listen to me.

Love you Scottie (even if you can't read this)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?