Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Just a quick Update. 

I'm tired. I have slept about 10 hours over the last three nights combined and I just got back from a couple of hikes from today. Funny story I was headed back from the cave and was ahead of Tim and Jordan and so I thought I'd take a different route back to the car. Instead of following the trail I stayed down by the stream and followed it knowing it eventually comes out at the road. After a while I had this thought no one knows where I am. If I hurt myself they wouldn't even know where to look for me. Soon after thinking that I slipped on a large boulder and fell knee first about 4 feet onto another rock in the stream. While lying there I thought "oh great now look what you've done, you've broken your knee. Then I remembered that my legs are indestructible and stood up and kept walking. (I did also thank God for my legs at that point) I continued walking until I found the road and only arrived 20 minutes after the guys had gotten back. They had just started to come to look for me.

Oh yeah just another interesting observation about the Habs. They have missed the playoffs 5 of the last 8 years. Two of those years that they actually made it they were beat out by you guessed it: The Carolina Hurricanes. (and people wonder why I like them so much)

Oh yeah and I've picked the Rangers to win. (scoff if you want but 5 weeks before the end of the season I also predicted the Habs, Leafs , and Hurricanes would miss the playoffs and the then 11th place Islanders would take the last spot.) (for those of you that don't uderstand hockey talk I was right)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?