Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 27, 2007

My favourite basketball player of all time is Magic Johnson. I described him tonight as a combo of Michael Jordan and Steve Nash. Offensive whenever he wanted to. Creative passer all the time. Defense all the time. Simply an amazing player. My second favourite of all time is Dan Majerle. (quite a difference between those two). Thunder Dan (as he was called) was simply amazing. He always had the ability to lift any team he played for to a new level. He won the 6th man of the year award several times and still holds the record for most threes in a playoff game with 8. I'm telling you thids cause I want you to watch this video of Dan that was taqken just a couple nights ago. Thunder Dan has not lost it at all. These are two amazing shots. I can't believe he does them in one take and back to back.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?