Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 23, 2007

Watching TV 

I've basically stopped watching TV. (other then a bit of hockey and basketball) I really can't explain it but I just don't enjoy it any more. This does not make me any kind of a hero of course as I still watch my TV on DVD. Currently I'm making my way through Ally McBeal. I'm only a few episodes in to Season one but it has reminded me why I love David E Kelly shows. (Picket Fences, The Practice, Boston Public, Boston Legal) The characters are so creative and quirky. It's like watching cartoon characters come to real life. I leave this subject with a Fishism: (you'd have to watch Ally to understand that) "Helping people is never more rewarding then when it is in your own self interest." BTW American Idol is apparently over early. Since Sanjaya has been voted off there really is no point to even pay attention to the show let alone watch it. Thank-you votefortheworst.com for making an idiotic concept of promoting the idolatry of Americans to the rest of the world look foolish. I am in your debt.


BTW I don't necessarily agree with all Fishisms

Other Fishisms:

I'm nothing if not redundant! I also repeat myself.
Never trust second thoughts. Next thing you know there'll be a third and a fourth...you'll be thinking forever!
Everyone is alone. It's just easier to take in a relationship.
I couldn't help but overhear, probably because I was eavesdropping.
Quiet! Let me ignore you one at a time.
Personal questions don't bother me. I just lie.
Is that your two cents? I'd be looking for change.
Nelle, remember how you hate people talking behind your back? I can't do that while you're in the room.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?