Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Weird Al Quotes 20 -14 

Here are my next 7 favourite Weird Al quotes. As usual you can listen to them on the left under "Weird Al Quotes" After the quotes I have thrown in the final standings to the NCAA pool. Congrats to Bobby Porter for winning.

# 20 I'm just a no-good, scum-sucking, nose-picking, boot-licking, sniveling, groveling worthless hunk of slime.
Nothin' but a low-down, beer-bellied, bone-headed, pigeon-toed, turkey-necked, weasel-faced worthless hunk of slime.
I guess I've got a pretty low self-image.

# 19 And when he finally came to He found little Mr. Happy was missing He couldn't quite explain it It'd always just been there.

# 18 I was driving on the freeway in the fast lane with a rabid wolverine in my underwear when suddenly a guy behind me in the back seat popped right up and cupped his hands across my eyes I guessed, "Is it Uncle Frank or Cousin Louie? Is it Bob or Joe or Walter? Could it be Bill or Jim or Ed or Bernie or Steve?" I probably would have kept on guessing but about that time we crashed into the truck And as I'm laying bleeding there on the asphalt finally I recognize the face of my hibachi dealer who takes off his prosthetic lips and tells me Everything you know is wrong.

# 17 I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed, But remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed." Oh, my Yoda.

# 16 You're sort of everything I've ever wanted You're not perfect, but I love you anyhow You're the woman that I've always dreamed of Well, not really...but you're good enough for now.

# 15 Somethin' I should ask about... Can I sniff the pit stains on your blouse? And do I creep you... do I creep you out?

# 14 ARIES!
The look on your face will be priceless when you find that 40-pound watermelon in your colon
Trade toothbrushes with an albino dwarf, then give a hickey to Meryl Streep

Final Standings.

1st: 167 Points - Bobby Porter
2nd: 148 Points - Kristie Ingersoll
3rd: 147 Points - Michael Park
4th: 142 Points - Jason Guptill
5th: 141 Points - Chris Rayner
6th: 138 Points - Tammy Craig
7th: 129 Points - Mark Croswell, Nigel Russell
9th: 126 Points - Brent Ingersoll
10th:124 Points - Aaron Perry
11th:122 Points - Graham Perry
12th:121 Points - Chris Ingalls
13th:118 Points - Matthew Rose
14th:114 Points - Caleb Lapointe, Brandon Melanson
16th:113 Points - Dave Finlay
17th:112 Points - Casey Benson
18th:108 Points - Kim Rayner, Hank Styles
20th: 98 Points - Angie Russell
21st: 95 Points - Peter Beckwith
22nd: 91 Points - Scottie Leighton
23rd: 89 Points - Jo Hanson, Neil Horner
25th: 83 Points - Rebecca Perry
26th: 81 Points - Kirk Perry
27th: 79 Points - Lynnette Perry
28th: 76 Points - Nathan Smith
29th: 73 Points - Bob Croft
30th: 71 Points - Tammy Park, Steffan Hettrick
32nd: 66 Points - Danny Mac
33rd: 60 Points - Scott Ingalls
34th: 58 Points - Big Balls Bowen
35th: 56 Points - Tim and Dani Coutu Shaw
36th: 55 Points - Sidney Joy
37th: 53 Points - Tim Branscombe
38th: 52 Points - Rob Meeks
39th: 44 Points - Josh Harris
40th: 39 Points - Dice Picks
41st: 32 Points - Janine Mackinna
42nd: 25 Points - Dan Stanley
43rd: 22 Points - Stephanie Fitzsimmons

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?