Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Anaheim vs Ottawa 

What a boring final this is going to be. Anaheim "Ducks" vs Ottawa "Senators". That's right the two worst names in hockey are in the final. Oh I'm so scared you have a duck on your shirt. OR A senator is supposed to intimidate me? What is he going to do create a filibuster that bores me to tears. Last year we had mother nature (Hurricanes) vs. the geysers of black liquid. (Oilers) Both are much more scary. On the ice we have Pronger from last years Oilers vs. Marty Gerber from the Stanley Cup winning Hurricanes. Let's face it without Gerber the Senators wouldn't have made it this far. Ok prediction time. I'm going Ottawa in 5. (Although deep down I kind of want them to lose.) I can just see Giguere and Pronger holding the cup (both former Hartford Whalers) For those of you that aren't sports fans the rest is for you:

Paul Perry did something like this on his facebook. He took his name and the word "likes" entered it in google and published the first 10 or so search results. I've done the same thing with the word hates. Here are the results:Kirk Hates 4 Kids
Kirk Hates my Kona
Kirk hates to lose the planet
Kirk hates the new Starfleet issue alarm clock
Kirk hates you
Kirk hates the name Leonard
Kirk hates Klingons.
Kirk hates losing
Kirk hates being neat.
Kirk hates the habs.
Kirk hates sewing.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?