Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Following have been put "On Notice" Did you notice? 




So the Colbert picture in my last post was a fraud. I found the site that you can do it on and so I have decided to use this new knowledge to put some of my own things "On Notice"

1. Sucky Koivu - You are considered the Habs best player which makes me happy since you are a useless hockey player. I have put you on notice because I think you should not be allowed to be called Captain. Only cool people like Kirk and Mr Kangaroo should have that honour.

2. American Idol - It was fun on the initial ride and then you found the only talented person in the U.S. on the first show. (Kelly Clarkson) Since then this show has destroyed the taste of all its viewers. Sanjaya tried to save the show this year but the idiots who watch the show voted off the only interesting part of this season.

3. Croc Wearers - Ok in the 80s I wore acid wash jeans and wore my collar up. Today people wear crocs. Am I the only one who thinks that in 10 years we will look back and say "you mean people wore those clown shoes in public" Apparently they are comfortable. So is foam. Strap foam to your feet for a better fashion sense and an even more comfortable walk.

4. Broccoli - God cursed certain things in the Garden after the Fall. This is why Broccoli looks like a tree that never grew and tastes like burnt dirty diaper.

5. Vegetarians - Get over it. Kill something and eat it. You are all high and mighty about how it is better not to eat meat and yet your creator put carnivore teeth in your mouth. They are meant to be used in tearing and chewing of flesh. Don't even get me started on the cruelty of you vegetarians peeling vegetables while they are still alive.

6. Andrew Maves - You used to entertain me but now you bore me. Becoming a father has mellowed you too much. You are hardly even a man in my eyes any more. Bring back the rage.

7. Pugs named Clarkson - Yes these creatures do exist although they seem more pig than dog. This one has a face only a mother could love and her mother was a ...

8. People With Armpits - Yes we all know you can make noises with them and braid the hair into amusing shapes but unless you can find me a real use for these things they will stay on the board.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?