Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 11, 2007

My Favourite Video of All time 

Ok it is now time to reveal my favourite video of all time. No it is not Alanis Morisette's version of My Humps (which is astounding) but it touches my heart in places that many of you probably wouldn't want to get touched. I've showed a few of you this but now I want you all to partake in my joy. It is a 70's song by Armi and Danny called I Wanna Love You Tender. If some of you can't handle the incredibly bad choreography to the end please at least watch it as far as 2 minutes and 13 seconds in.(since this clip counts down it would be until 1:27 is showing on the counter) This is so bad I giggle uncontrolably every time I watch it which makes it my favourite. i know that won't make sense to some of you but just watch it.


Comments:
You've got to be kidding me. That cannot be for real. That is HYSTERICAL!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?