Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Still Alive 

I noticed it has been a while since I posted and after looking around a bit I noticed I'm not the only slogger lately. For me it has nothing to do with facebook as I haven't been on that all week either. I think it has to do more with the weather. I find myself not wanting to spend time inside which keeps me away from my computer. I think one of the computer companies should invent a more portable computer that you can carry around with you. It could be something you could put on top of your lap when sitting. If they would just invent this then people could blog wherever they are. They could even provide places where you could get internet over the air (kind of a spot where the internet was hot) and people could blog from coffee shops and libraries. Remember you heard it here first. Well that's all for now I'm working on another invention. It is a device that will enable people to carry their music with them wherever they go. I'm having problems with the record needles.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?