Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Excitement for me. 

I found a site that excites me greatly. Click here to see This site will enable me to buy single Karaoke tracks for 2.99. The best part is I can choose to buy them without background vocals making it easier for me to make my parodies. In the past I've sometimes had to double and triple my voice in the recordings to drown out the background vocals. I've bought two new tracks that I'd like to use. I've got a different one in the works and a trip to Zion Hill usually means a new parody for me. So hopefully some new music soon. We watched Of Mice and Men last night and I had forgotten how good it really was. John Malkovich is amazing in it. He makes people cry that watch it. I love the movie. 2 dogs die.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?