Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Promise from Kirk 

I'm going to be at Beulah for the next week but when i get back I am going to turn up the notch on the quality of my posts. I've just recently decided that I'm not going to use any of my creativity on facebook as it is responsible for tearing a lot of people away from the blog world. (and I couldn't get 25000 people to join my group so I no longer see a point for the existence of facebook) I've had a few ideas recently. In the future I'm going to do a post on the different kinds of moshers. I think I may do a new feature called "Kirk intentionally misinterprets scripture" and I am 2 thirds of the way done in my quest to write a new parody. Blog readers don't fall into the mindless boring trap of the facebook. Myspace users I just pity you. Any Ways I'll post when I get back. Creation was nifty.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?