Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 20, 2007

Kirk is back 

I have been a slogger lately but I do not apologize as I have checked around the blog world and have found that with this post I am still ahead of most. What I do want to focus on is the fact that I am now the only unmarried pastor on Grand Manan. Tim and Holly are now officially together. I must say I am very happy for them. Henri Nouwen would be very happy. A lot has happened since I last blogged. Zion Hill was amazing this year. I am going to try and have the "office space" videos done by the weekend. These videos were done by each team at the camp. They were given a piece of office equipment and a video camera and were told to destroy it. (not the camera) I must put a shout out to Tara Smith of Tara's Trivia Triad fame who added a lot to the dance element of the camp this year. Simply the best camp in the world. That's all for now. I did finish another parody at the camp and will record it as soon as my cold is gone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?