Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Boycott is over. 

I just got back from ministerial today and here are some of the things that I learned.

1. I really like our new D.S. (Rev. David Leroy)
2. Rick Kavenaugh has guts when he speaks and I admire him for it. His message was amazing and long overdue for our district.
3. Ben Canney sucks at Euchre
4. I am the new Texas Hold'Em Champion,
5. I went to the wrong seminar. (apparently they desperately needed my wisdom at a different one)
6. My sister's cat's name has been changed to Lucifer. (I felt it fit her better)
7. Paul Tweety would be my nemesis if I already didn't have such an evil one.
8. Andrew Maves is a studd and is officially off notice.
9. My brother can't drive.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?