Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 17, 2007

Post # 300 

300 posts about nothing. (well maybe a couple of exceptions) It just hit me I've written one post for every man that Gideon took into battle with him. Unfortunately none of them ever visit my blog and so it has all been a waste of time. So I'm going to make it official: I'm shutting down my blog for at least a couple of days. Then I'll come back and post again. May this boycott of blogger be a lesson to everyone that they need to make sure they read every word that I type. Which brings me to today's top 9:

Kirk's Top 9 Things he is boycotting.

#8 Blogger but I already told you that.
#7 The Center Ice Package, Hockey News, and live NHL Games. Hey I'm still ticked about the strike.
#6 Unicorns. They are always getting into my garbage. Stupid messy mythical beasts.
#5 Pepsi and Coke Coke because it tastes like urine and Pepsi because it takes control of my body turning me into an uncontrollable drooling sniveling mass of nerves and gives me horrible breathe. You know just like coffee does to most of you.
#4 People with weak wrists. Lately I've just been so aware of my wrist.
#3 Pugs named Clarkson. Now if only I knew a pug named Pee Wee then I could hate it less.
#2 The Dutch (that one was for Justin)
#1 The Single Life (and anything else to do with Paris Hilton) (Not what you thought I meant was it?)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?