Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Kirk's Top 9 Best Reality Shows 

The list isn't very long because I think most reality shows are ridiculous. I still watch many of them so I guess in some ways I am a hypocrite. Here are the top 9

#6 The News Just not the really biased American news like CNN or Fox News. Only the real news like the Colbert Report for me.
#5 Survivor - Ok I know they eat sandwiches and sit in hot tubs when the camera isn't on them but I do find the show fun to watch. It's always fun trying to guess which one is the Christian and which one is the gay guy. Rudy from the very first Survivor made me a fan.
#4 The Amazing Race - I find the show exciting and interesting. When I was in Heathrow Airport I put the theme song on my ipod and ran around the airport. Good Times. It is an informative show and you get to see people's true nature. Boston Rob leaving the accident victims on the side of the road showed us what a jerk he was.
#3 Big Brother - Ok I know I'll get flack for this one but I really like it. I would love to be on a show like that. Hanging out for 3 months playing Euchre and playing games is like the best life I can imagine. Plus I love slop and Peanut butter and jelly so I would be all set.
# 2 The Mole - This was an amazing show. It tested the intellect of the competitors and the viewers. Clues as to who the mole was were given to the viewers each week if you could find them. One of the best shows ever...
#1 The Joe Schmo Show - This as a reality show that made fun of reality shows. Only one guy didn't know everything was fake and everyone else on the show was an actor. So funny. The episode where everyone had to eat something gross so everyone would get a flat screen TV was great. All the actors were actually eating real food but when it was Joe Schmo's turn they put real dog feces in front of him. He chose to not eat the poop. It made me titter. The second season even had Jonovision star Jonathan Torrence as one of the actors. CLASSIC .

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?