Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ok it is official I am on the band wagon. My favourite tv show and only show that I watch live is The Office. Unlike most people though my favourite character is not Dwight. The Jim, Pam plot is the most boring part to me, and I see nothing wrong with how Michael leads. My favourite character is actually Creed. At times he may seem a little inappropriate but I laugh out loud after pretty much everything he says and does. Here are a few examples:

Karen: You can’t give paper clips to a baby. He might swallow them.
Creed: Oh it’s ok, I’ve got tons of them.

Creed: [Walks into the office as everyone stares at Michael's poop smelling carpet] ... Hey guys, somebody making soup?

Michael: Okay, Ryan. You told Toby that Creed has a distinct "old man smell?"
Creed: [Talking Head] I know exactly what he's talking about. I sprout mung beans on a damp paper towel in my desk drawer. Very nutritious, but they smell like death.

Michael: Someone complained that the men's room is "whites only". Stanley, you know that's not true.
Stanley: I didn't say that.
Creed: Then why is there a picture of a white man on the door?

Creed (after he wins the fridge): I've never owned a refrigerator before.

Creed: You know, a human can go on living for several hours after being decapitated.
Dwight: You're thinking of a chicken.
Creed: What did I say?

Creed: [after eating a raw fish he caught with his bare hands] I didn't know we were having hot dogs.

One of my favs is his description after Jan enhances her "tracts of land" Funny stuff. (a little too risquee for this site)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?