Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 01, 2007

1 Month 

Something very significant is happening to me in one month. This is something that I've been waiting for, for a long time. A man dreams of this day and before you know it (actually in a month) it is here. Of course this amazing day would be impossible without family and friends. I'm very pleased that many of my Brockville friends are coming. Without that I would feel like this day would be less then it could have been. I feel like the vibe will be incredible on that day. I know I feel like a winner now but after that day I am sure I will be a winner again. The day in question of course is November 30th. (the day before my wedding) I am going to be mopping the floor in yet another Euchre tournament at my bachelor party. I'm so excited I feel like I might pee my pants.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?