Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Slip and Grip 

I know I'm a couple of days late posting this but wow. That was an amazing Superbowl. We had a party at the school with over 150 people attending and it was a blast. Let me set it straight:I hate New England and the Giants but I had to cheer for the Giants. The Slip and Grip play (those who saw the game know what I'm talking about) where Manning slipped from the grasp of several NE linemen and then the impossible catch falling backwards holding it to his helmet was perhaps the greatest play in Superbowl history. After New York scored their game winning touchdown I lead in the chants of 18 and 1, 18 and 1, 18 and 1. It was just so satisfying knowing that the already written book "19 and 0 the perfect season" would never make the shelves. Also the New Englands attempt to trade mark the phrase 19 and 0 would be for nothing. It is just so wonderful to see overhyped cocky braggarts brought down. (Now we have to keep working on the Hab fans we know. )

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?