Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Final Standings. 

Well the NCAA tournament is all over and it is official Hank Styles is the winner. (I was second) Sorry it took so long to update. I blame Andrew Maves for the hate mail he has been putting on the internet about me. Any ways it was obvious from the very beginning that Kansas would win which is why I picked them to win. What were the rest of you thinking?

In hockey the useless Bruins (0 and 9 vs the Habs this year) continue their ineptitude. After this series if the Bruins don't pull it out they will be my second most hated team. If they had just beat Montreal every game this year then Montreal would have missed the playoffs. (seriously how hard is that?)

To cheer me through this season I have found a brilliant link. It is called: Stuff on My Cat Finally another quality website to go with my own.

Well here were the final standings. Most of you should be disappointed with yourselves.


1. 133 Darr... er I mean Hank Styles
2. 119 Kirk habhater Perry
3. 107 Michael Park
4. 95 Chris Stephens, Joanna Perry
6. 94 Tim Branscombe
7. 93 Ben Appleby, Tammy Craig
9. 91 Aaron Perry
10. 90 Scottie Leighton, Nathan Smith
12. 80 Josh Harris
13. 79 Casey Benson, Graham Perry
15. 78 Nigel Russell
16. 76 Rebecca Perry
17. 74 Dave Lunn
18. 73 Angie Russell
19. 71 Peter Beckwith
20. 66 Sidney Joy , Paul Perry
22. 63 Dave Finlay
23. 60 Bob Croft , Kristi Ingersoll
25. 53 Robyn Tatton , Lynnette Perry
27. 52 Nathan Maskery
28. 47 Scott Ingalls , Stephanie Fitzsimmons
30 44 Dice Picks

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?