Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Uncle Kirk 

So apparently I have become an uncle and as always others are trying to take the credit for this accomplishment that I have achieved. Graham and Rebecca feel like they deserve more credit than me just because they created, carried, and delivered the baby. all I did was be the entire inspiration. i visited them in Newfoundland once and they were with child within a week after I had left. No other members of my immediate family can make that claim. Any ways with permission from his parents here is Nathan Adam Perry (NAP) He weighed in at 9lbs 8 oz (light for a Perry) and was 20.5 inches long. (shorty)

On an aside I really am quite happy for my brother and his wife. This child is literally an answer to prayer. God is good. (better than any other god you can come up with)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?