Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness Pool 2009 

Ok here are the results after the first round:

1. 26 Points - Djhendo8, (who are you????) Bob Croft
3. 25 Points - Danny Mac, Michael Park, Paul Perry
6. 24 Points - Graham Perry, Kristie Ingersol, Scott ingalls
9. 23 Points - Richard Cox, Lynnette Perry, Stefan Hettrick, Kaley Tatton, Tammy Park
14. 22 Points - Peter Beckwith, Chris Stephens, Aaron Perry, Joshua McCracken, Tim Branscombe
19. 21 Points - Robyn Tatton, Kirk Perry, Rose Tatton, Rebecca Perry, Holly Branscombe
24. 20 Points - Joanna Perry
25. 18 Points - Roger Fitzsimmons
26. 17 Points - Simon MacInnis

I'm missing a few that I hope to add tomorrow: Dave Finlay, Angie Russell, and Dice Picks. Also Scottie leighton was a no show this year. hmmmmmmm.

The following people have lost their championship team and thus have no chance of winning:

Kaley Tatton - Utah
Simon MacInnis - Ohio State

Comments:
I didn't know you were doing a pool! I've got my bracket going; can I still jump in? I was wondering why no notice went up this year, that I saw...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?