Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 16, 2009

Humility What's that? 

I am not an Obama supporter, nor would I be a Republican if I were an American because of all the crazy "I'm right therefore everyone else is Hitler" type people but this article made me roll my eyes. Outrage in Washington For those of you that won't read the article here is what happened. During his visit to Japan Obama bowed to the Japanese Emperor. This apparently is just like pooping your pants in the school yard. After doing horrible things like this it is impossible for anyone to respect you.

Quote from the article "I don't know why President Obama thought that was appropriate. Maybe he thought it would play well in Japan. But it's not appropriate for an American president to bow to a foreign one," said conservative pundit William Kristol speaking on the Fox News Sunday program, adding that the gesture bespoke a United States that has become weak and overly-deferential under Obama."

I'm sorry but "get a grip" is Kirk Perry's comment. The U.S. has always had a reputation for being arrogant and things like this reinforce that stereotype. If you don't like the president then don't vote for him next time. If you really don't like him then pray for him and yourself that you'll stop being such a nit-picky poopyhead. STOP looking for things to complain about that aren't there. Instead why not focus on making things better in your country.

This has been a Canadian's humble opinion.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?