Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 09, 2009

An Inconvenient Tooth ™ 

Well my surgery went well. I only fainted once during the 5 attempts to stick needles in my veins. What I wasn't prepared for was the swelling that showed up a couple days after. One tooth was into the bone on my lower jaw and apparently my body liked having it there. Leading worship yesterday and speaking last night was probably a mistake. Dodge ball and face push ups are probably not a good idea either. Other ideas that aren't good include: Braille on bank machine drive throughs, Country music, Babies own electrical outlet, and Patricia Roy breeding. I want my mouth back. It's where I like to put my food. That's right you guessed it this truly is an inconvenient tooth. ™

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?