Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Losing wisdom 

Well tomorrow morning I will be losing two wisdom teeth which brings me to this question: Who was the idiot that named them "wisdom teeth"? This is what wikipedia says:

"They are called wisdom teeth because they usually come in when a person is between age 17 and 25 or older—old enough to have supposedly gained some wisdom."

By this reasoning baldness should be referred to as a wisdom cap. Wrinkles would be wisdom lines and hemorrhoids would be referred to as having a wise ass. (for those of you offended by the word ass please refer to your King James Bibles for a definition) I've decided to rename them as a result of the obvious lack of thought given the first time. From now on they will be "an inconvenient tooth" ™ Maybe by coming up with "an inconvenient tooth" I can gain a reward like say a Nobel prize or something. Apparently lately they just give those away for not being George Bush. I'm not George Bush. Give me my reward. Obviously this post is jumbled and lacking the clarity of thought of many of my other posts. Hence the title. I'm out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?